Have you ever played a video game where you have to sleep to recover? They only let you do it if everything is safe. Otherwise they won’t let you sleep. You’ll get a message, saying “You cannot sleep now, there are monsters nearby.”
Now, remember the last time you just couldn’t get to sleep?
Don’t you fuckin do this to me
The new Horror
heavy on the beats and sobs, a mix for the weepy
★ t r a c k l i s t ★
- carla morrison feat. nina diaz “dejeme llorar”
- azure ray “november”
- selena “i could fall in love”
- go sailor “i’m still crying”
- janelle monae “cold war”
- robyn feat. kleerup “with every heartbeat”
- tami hart “when the time comes today”
- nomi ruiz “still your girl”
- the xx “angels”
- rilo kiley “does he love you?”
- beyonce “heaven”
- city and colour “the girl”
- cat power “the greatest”
- b. steady “tell me ima make it”
- sleater kinney “sympathy”
- otis redding “i’ve got dreams to remember”
- a fine frenzy “ashes and wine”
- the used “blue and yellow”
- jessica 6 “not anymore”
- mary lambert “beautiful bird”
- robyn “eclipse”
- kelela “cherry coffee”
[ 8tracks link ]
on a scale of 1 to avril lavigne’s new video how embarrassing are u
I really hope you’re ok.
Now I’m just thinking about stories, both fictional and non-fictional, of people getting treated like shit and having to act like the bigger person or apologizing for being angry.
As I type this, I’m getting re-heated over America’s awful storyline in Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants.
I’m literally getting a two-day break.